Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

WHERE IS MAS NUR?


Today, the boy who usually take and pick up my children to school got confused and worried, because after Kak Ida called home and asked him to pick up them at school, he could not meet Mas Nur. Kak Ida was also did not know where Mas Nur is. He called home and told us about it. I called Mas Nur close friend, but he had been at home, and did not know where Mas Nur is. I guessed that he was at Warnet, because he like and get interested in blogging very much (he can sit in front of PC by hours and blogging all day long, and even all night, if I permit him doing that, but he must obey our home rules that has been agreed together). So, I asked this boy to look for him in the nearest Warnet from school. But, he did not meet Mas Nur. Then I called the school and the teacher to confirm this case. But i got nothing. After that, my hubby asked this boy to go home and take Kak Ida home at first, and then tried to look for Mas Nur.
But, a few minjute after this, Mas Nur called home and asked to be picked up. Wah...
Then.... after all had been at home, I just asked Mas Nur where he was....and in fact he went to his friend home, because the first final semester has been over, so this day they could go home early. I said that if he would like to go anywhere, he should call me and told about that, in order that we did not get worried and confused....
Hmmm...my children has been grown up ... so...
I should learn more and more about them...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulisan Terbaru