Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Mas Nur


September 22nd, 2008 is Mas Nur Birthday. Now, he is 11 years old, so he is teenage now. There are some his development interests and tasks that must be faced by him, and I should know about that. Yet, sometimes I get worry about this, because sometimes I still treat him as my other children and he will say, "Mama, I'm not a little kid anymore, I've been grow up and next year I will be in junior high school." or he will tell me about his planning after his graduation from his elementary school, ar he will tell about how he would be when he have been got married, he will get a job, build a big house and design it well. Yes, now, Mas Nur is not the little kid anymore, and I should not protect him too much. I should give him a freedom for increasing his creativities, knowledge, experiences, and imaginations. But, whatever and whenever and however, mas Nur remain my child that wherever he goes, he will be always in my mind, my soul. AND I just can say Happy Birthday Mas Nur. My great and big hug for you. Wishing you be a Sholeh Man.

Here is song for you, Mas:

One day in your life
You'll remember a place
Someone touching your face
You'll come back and you'll look around, you'll . . .

One day in your life
You'll remember the love you found here
You'll remember me somehow
Though you dont need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
You'll remember one day . . .

One day in your life
When you find that you're always waiting
For a love we used to share
Just call my name, and I'll be there

You'll remember me somehow
Though you don't need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
You'll remember one day . . .

One day in your life
When you find that youre always lonely
For a love we used to share
Just call my name, and I'll be there
(..........Michael Jackson)

10 comments:

  1. Hi, first of all you command a greeting to your son, and truth to leer I love the way how you express it, but above all the lessons that you give, many congratulations on being a great mother, also read this blog very often. Trust me, I just got 18 years but my dream is to have a child

    ReplyDelete
  2. Met ulang tahun buat Sang Cahaya..semoga panjang umur dan berbakti pada orang tua.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Zaira: having a child is dream of all women hmm. and when it has been come true, all we do are just for our children ...

    @ Blogendeng: Amien, itu adalah harapan kami semua :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Tulisan Terbaru