Shalat Tarawih - Tarawih Prayer in Ramadhan with Our Kids



Kak Dhila, Kak Iffah, dan Dik Nana :)
Marhaban ya Ramadhan
Ramadhan is Coming and all peopel are happy to welcome its coming. Not only the adult, the children also welcome Ramadhan in happiness. For them who are still learn fasting. It also happen to my lil kids. Alhamdulillah, my first son and my second daughter (Mas Nur and Kak Ida) have been teens, so they have been able to conduct their fasting well. My third, Kak Dhila also have been able to consuct her fasting well, even though she is still eight years old. For my fourth, Kak Iffah, she still learns to conduct fasting by doing it for half of a day. So, when dhuhur time, she will break fasting, and after that, she will continue her fasting again. And, for my fifth, Dik Nana, she is still five years old. So I just make her know what is Ramadhan and fasting.
As the previous Ramadhan, for this one, I also must prepare some healthy recipes for breaking fasting and sahur. And of course we will not leave date palm fruit, kolak, or other sweet beverages or breaking fast.
In the Ramadhan, I also praying tarawih with my daughters at home, whereas my hubby and my first son, praying tarawih at mosque, tha masjid Assalafiyah nearby my home. 
I ask all my daughters to pray Tarawih together at home, including Dik Nana, and teach them some dua for this tarawih. I know, that they must know and learn all of Islamic thoughts and teachings since they are still children. Of course, I also must face the consequences of this, for instance they are still lil kids, so in conducting tarawih praying, they will be kidding, laughing, etc. For this, of course need my patience, because whatever, they must learn and practice their Islam belief well and entirely.

Kak DHila, Kak Iffah, and Dik Nana ,,,,, Alhamdulillah.....




Share your views...

17 Respones to "Shalat Tarawih - Tarawih Prayer in Ramadhan with Our Kids"

I-One said...

tingkatkan iman dan takwa.....


July 22, 2012 at 8:49 AM
momoffive said...

Yuppss... trims for visit, saatnya banyak 'belajar' bersama ....

Grace said...

A joyful and happy Sunday to you my friend, with friendly greetings :)


July 22, 2012 at 9:26 AM
eflianda said...

mantap sob..
semoga amal ibadah kita d bulan suci ini d terima allah swt..amin


July 22, 2012 at 1:09 PM
momoffive said...

Eflianda: Aaamiin, trims for visit, senang bisa saling share.

momoffive said...

@Grace: thanks for visit Sist, Happy Sunday too...

fbcoupon said...

good entry beb..


July 22, 2012 at 3:09 PM
momoffive said...

@fbcoupon: thanks...it is noce to share with u all :)

tik tok said...

Semoga kita semua mendapat 'kemenangan' diujung Ramadhan..


July 22, 2012 at 4:18 PM
momoffive said...

@ tik tok: Aamiin....

Ann said...

Have a nice day I wish you a pleasant new week


July 23, 2012 at 6:49 AM
lisgold said...

It's a wonderful start of the week here and wish you have one too..


July 23, 2012 at 6:51 AM
Anikó said...

Thank you for your visit nice day I wish you a pleasant week in friendly greetings


July 23, 2012 at 7:22 AM
lina@happy family said...

Cute girls. Happy fasting Ramadhan...


July 23, 2012 at 9:52 AM
momoffive said...

@ Ann, Lisgold, Aniko, and Lina: thanks for u all sists, it's nice to share each other....

Grace said...

Best wishes for a peaceful week, thanks for the visits, a lot of peace and well :) :heart:


July 24, 2012 at 9:03 AM
lina@women said...

Came here to visit :)


July 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Post a Comment

 

Mom = Emak

KEB

Mom's Links

review  on alexa.com

© 2010 Mom of five All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info