Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Friday, January 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK DHILA....



January 16th, 2009 is Kak Dhila's birthday. She is sixth years old now. Kak Dhila is my second doughters. She is very cute and smart..............She begin reading anything she found, either Arabic, Indoneian, and sometimes English. he also good in Math. She always study whatever she has learned at chool. Not only that, I see that she experience good development in her lessons. She also is an aotonomous children. She always try to do omething by herself. If she sees me will pray, she will follow me without waiting me asking her. She will prepare her 'mukenah' by herself and then she will keep it when we finish. She is also has high commitment and consitency in doing anything. So, teaching and guiding her is the easy one of me. Just say and give example, she will try to do by herself. Include the habit and rule at home, for instance, to keep and tidy up her toy after playing, sweeping, taking a bath, brushing her teeth, and any habits after taking a bath... she will do it in orderly. She always remember step by tep about the habitual rule at home and also at school.
In this moment, there's no birthday party. I just remind her brother and sisters about this moment and show our attention at her. Then....all of them enjoy Ice Cream together, include Na....

3 comments:

Tulisan Terbaru