Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Healthy Soya Milk: Homemade by Momoffive (2)

My youngest girl, Nana, has been being got allergen test, so she must avoid several types of foods and beverages for three weeks to know what exactly food or beverages they have been allergic. Almost all of types of fruits can't be consumed by her, nuts, and also cow milk. So, I must substitute the cow milk with the soya milk. So, almost everyday I make soya milk by myself, because I also must keep her from the additives and preservatives. Firstly, I asked my sisters about how to make soy milk, because she has been being had experience about that. The step of how to make healthy soya milk are:

1. Soak 500 gr soybeans for about 6-8 hours 
2. Clean the soybeans and soak again by the boiled water. Stir well for about 10 minutes to lets the specific smell of soybeans (we call it "Langu")

3. Blend it well by easy stages.
4. Filter it by using thin white fabric (we call it 'Belacu")

5. Boil the soy milk, add pandan leaves (optional) and stir well, especially when it will seethe. 
6. If it has boiled well, you can add a lil salt aand sugar. 
7. Enjoy your healthy soya milk, either hot or chilled.

2 comments:

Tulisan Terbaru