Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Horray, back to nature again...











Lemon













Turmeric













Ginger


Recently, my husband gets a change about his view of how to recover an illness, such as headache, cough, flu, and other kind of illness. So, when my children get flu and cough, and also sprue, he allows me to make traditional herb such as using ginger, turmeric or curcuma domestica, galingale, and citrus fruit (lemon). Formerly, my husband always recommend us to take meny kinds of chemical medicine, such as oskadon, neozep, etc. So, it is my opp to be back to nature again.
Actually, before get married I never take these kind of chemical medicine, but, after get married my husband always reccomend me to take them, and as a wife, I should obey him. So how happy I am when he gives me that opportunity to use traditional herb, in which usually I make it by myself.






Galingale


Beside that, to retain my son vision, I often (and even always) make carrott juice, and usually, my other kids will ask this juice. Tomato, mango, papaya, apple, and other kind of fruit are usually given in juice.


5 comments:

  1. I love GINGER!! Mmm...in soups and on my sushi! Yum! Thanks for the stop by!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the visit... hope 2 see u again in my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. your right that the best medicine is from the nature itself.
    passing here

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting u back and bring u a cup of coffee..

    ReplyDelete

Tulisan Terbaru