IT'S TIME TO MAKE THE PRIORITY




Yuppps......Mom of five got messy recently!!!!

Recently I feel it so messy in my schedule. Yet, when I check and re-check again, I can not find the fraud of my schedule. Perhaps, it's due to there are so many activities that I should complete. Moreover this weeks my four kid began going to school. My first son is entering his new junior high school, my third is entering her new elementary school, and my fourth is entering her new kindergarten, while my second got her sixth grade. their school location are different, yet all of them go to school in the morning. They should go to school very early morning, because school begin on 06.10 for my first son, 06.15 for my third, 06.30 for my second, and 07.00 for my fourth. At the same time, my fifth usually has been got up also, so I should provide my extra energy and care in order that all can be completed well.

The other activities ae related to my own tasks. This week there are so many data analysis that I should complete, due to the deadline. Not only that, I should looking for the book in many various themes and topics. I also should be able to complete my writing in the end of month, in order that it can be launched on upcoming August.
So,
I should mark up my schedule and priority, and may be, I need my own time to be relax???
This weekend................
I still should complete many tasks.




Share your views...

9 Respones to "IT'S TIME TO MAKE THE PRIORITY"

Anonymous said...

Your student loans should not equal more than what you can pay off in one
year of working without a degree.

my web blog ... creditos


July 16, 2014 at 3:41 AM
Anonymous said...

What's up, every time i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the
morning, because i enjoy to gain knowledge of more
and more.

Here is my blog - hurricane windows Broward


October 18, 2014 at 9:47 AM
chenlina said...

chenlina20150709
oakley sunglasses
chi flat iron
hermes birkin
hollister kids
hollister jeans
louis vuitton handbags
nike air max
christian louboutin outlet
oakley sunglasses
burberry outlet
jordan 3 powder blue
longchamp outlet
polo outlet
hollister clothing
oakley sunglasses outlet
ray ban sungalsses
burberry outlet
true religion
michael kors outlet online
tods outlet store
retro 11
abercrombie and fitch
ray ban sunglasses
oakley eyeglasses
michael kors outlet online
jordan concords
louboutin femme pas cher
abercrombie
soccer jerseys
abercrombie and fitch
gucci handbags
michael kors
cheap ran bans
michael kors handbags
michael kors uk
red timberland boots
replica rolex watches
michael kors
toms shoes
adidas outlet
as


July 9, 2015 at 5:24 PM
Minko Chen said...

mulberry bags
kobe shoes
adidas outlet
mulberry handbags
swarovski jewelry
nike roshe run women
fitflops uk
true religion outlet
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton handbags
air jordan 11
michael kors uk
michael kors handbags
ugg outlet uk
lululemon uk
nike free 5
mlb jerseys
coach outlet online
snow boots
true religion canada
0120minko


January 19, 2016 at 5:42 PM
Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160426
gucci outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet store online clearances
cheap oakleys
nike air max uk
michael kors outlet online
coach factory outlet online
rolex watches
air jordan 4
ugg outlet
louis vuitton purses
air max
michael kors outlet
tory burch flats
nike roshe run mens
cheap toms
michael kors canada outlet
pandora charms
gucci handbgs
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ralph lauren sale
toms wedges
timberlands
air jordan shoes
louis vuitton outlet stores
ray ban eyeglasses
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton purses
louis vuitton purses
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
hollister jeans
louis vuitton bags
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
ray ban outlet
michael kors outlet
gucci outlet
nike outlet


April 25, 2016 at 11:18 PM
Gege Dai said...

05011wangjuan1
cleveland cavaliers
chicago blackhawks
san francisco 49ers jerseys
oakland raiders jerseys
dolphins jerseys
new england patriots jerseys
packers jerseys
bears jerseys
washington redskins jersey
abercrombie and fitch
denver broncos jersey
cheap nike shoes
tods outlet online
denver broncos jerseys
abercrombie outlet
cincinnati bengals jerseys
san antonio spurs jerseys
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
fred perry polo shirts
seattle seahawks jersey
air jordan 4
tommy hilfiger uk
new england patriots jersey
salomon shoes
new orleans saints jersey
boston celtics
marc jacobs sale
new york jets jerseys
browns jerseys
mac cosmetics


May 11, 2016 at 12:00 AM
Debra Daniels said...

Nice blog, thanks. By the way, we are specializing in supplying Angel Crafts and Angel Baby Products! We are committed to bringing you the best in manufacturing quality & customer service!


July 11, 2016 at 2:01 AM
raybanoutlet001 said...

coach outlet online
new balance shoes
indianapolis colts jerseys
ralph lauren pas cher
michael kors handbags
ed hardy uk
rolex replica
cheap ray bans
nike air huarache
nike air force 1


April 25, 2017 at 10:48 PM
raybanoutlet001 said...

nike huarache trainers
cincinnati bengals jerseys
nike air huarache
golden state warriors
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg boots
coach factory outlet
toms shoes
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin


June 10, 2017 at 2:12 AM

Post a Comment

 

Mom = Emak

KEB

Mom's Links

review  on alexa.com

© 2010 MommyVonZechs All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info

.comment-content a {display: none;}