Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Eight random things of me







I get a tag from my friends, Mom of Four. Thanks so much. This tag is about eight things of myself. I am glad to get this tag, so we, I and all our lovely online friends, will be able to know each other, even though we never meet face to face. Wish this will give us better and better friendship.
Firstly I will write about the rules, they are:
  1. Each player starts with eight randoms fact/habits about themselves.
  2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and posts these rules.
  3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
  4. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they are tagged and to read your blog.
Now, I'll start to write about eight things of me :) :
  1. I'm purely a housewife, so,I'm a mom of my five kids and a wife of my husband.
  2. I have one elder sister, one younger brother, and two younger sisters.
  3. I'm Javanese purely and a muslimah with big and black veil, and always wearing abaya.
  4. I love cooking, but until now I still cannot do it well. But, my children always say that "mama is clever, the food is delicious" (especially my fourth kid, Kak Ifa). In fact, I always make a new recipe, not as usual recipe that usually used commonly. And my hubby will say, this is tofu made in Kedung Asem, or nasi goreng made in Kedung Asem, and others ... lol.
  5. I like doing any of household activities by myself, so I don't take a servant or babysitter to help me, until now. So, sometimes, all places in my house are in messy. But, I will be patient to face it and will tidy up all of them later (in this case, usually, my hubby will complaint and asks me to get one who can help us to tidy up our home).
  6. I'm a semi vegetarian (here, I can eat any kind of sea food and egg, and any kinds of vegetables and fruit, but I cannot drink milk and any kind of foods that contains meat, chicken, milk in large usage, and so on.
  7. I am not a good shopper. So I'm rare or even never shopping (dress, accessories, shoes, etc), my hubby will do it all. So, I just purchase any simple and daily needs.
  8. Actually, I'm an introvert person. But, I get interested in social activities.
And, now I will spread this tag for my online friends, I hope they never get this tag before, since this tag has been spreading since a year ago :). They are: Maicel, Oon, Linda, Ladyjava, Flor, Laxmana, Ahmad, and Ummah.

12 comments:

  1. selamat malam lagi.. "mom NA, tag nya ..Oon tar ambil.
    tugas mengintai diriku yang hina ini rupanya..Kwkwk.

    terimakasih dah menjadi korban selanjutnya..kwkwkwk.
    salam buat MOm deh...

    tertanda dewan komisi Oon

    ReplyDelete
  2. na at OOn: Iya Oon, dikerjain yea PR nya ...

    na @ Angelie: Yes, and I'm purely Javanese :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog site. I appreciate it. I hope that you can come visit a lot of times, for I will do the same for you. Thanks a lot. Hope you can support me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Welcome Mommy Liz. It's very nice to be able to share any information again with moms in the world through blogging. Wish we can support each other...Warm regards for ur family

    ReplyDelete

Tulisan Terbaru