Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Monday, January 12, 2009

BLACKBERRY AND BLUEBERRY, OR STRAWBERRY........

This day I open my yahoo mail and found the mail from my hubby's colleague. This mail content is the picture of blackberry that will be inserted in the advertise column. Actually, it had been sent several days ago, before the book had not been published. And now, this book has been published and distributed in several book stores and many golf club house in East Java, and even in Batam, Lampung, and so on. For foreigner reader, we plan to translate this book into English, and we has been ever promise to the reader from Malaysia and Singapore to translate this book soon. But, we are still don't have enough time to translate this book, because we should prepare the second book about the semi autobiography of the author, and even the third book, so yeea..... we delay translating hmmm. Moreover my hubby now is still busy with the management change in his business... so...all of us get busy also, include me ....
Yea...back to the blackberry... because this email of blacberry bold was sent for about twice or three times, I wonder about the content and I open it again. Here is the picture of it. I compress it because the size is too big, untill 3,6 mb. It will make the heavy and longer loading...

This is the full version advertise before I crop it

After I crop it

Now, why the name of this product is blackberry? It make me remember the sweet blueberry and red strawberry ha.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulisan Terbaru