Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ANOTHER GOOD NEWS FROM MOM OF FIVE

YUPSS.....
ALHAMDULILLAH is always along with me and always said by me in each chance.
Today, once more, I got the good news from Blogsvertise. When I open my email then I got a news that I got payment again from Blogsvertise. My paid review has been paid again and again. Before this I got the payment from SponsoredReviews and Ask2link. Not only that, I also got the other paid review from both of them and I have completed them. Then I just wait the payment, because SponsoredReview, during this time always approves my review, and Blogsvertise too.

So, Just Get paid for extra space in your website
The other is that, my youngest sister has been published her book AKATSUKI.

Related post:

1 comment:

Tulisan Terbaru