ALHAMDULILLAH, FINALLY I CAN INCREASE MY EARNS FROM MY BLOGS





Yupps, I just believe in God's Great Love will give us the great strength in facing this life......

Firstly, I just believe that everything needs a process to reach the best outcomes. So, even my hubby often underestimates my blogs and regards that this just waste time, I remain continue my habbit in blogging, even though I can't write to them regularly, and even there is my blog that should got down its google pagerank from PR 4 to PR 1, and also this blog that ever got PR 3, and now without PR, yet, I still believe that some day I can get the best outcomes if I remain believe that anything needs a process. So slowly, during completing my household activities and other activities in supporting my hubby business, I sometimes write to my blogs.... and finally, I got an eail that I got earn from Ask2Link, three of my blogs got links that will earn monthly through Paypal. Paypal is the online payment system that I follow for the first because it is easy to register and use it for international transaction.
Not only that, I also got earns from paid review such as Blogsvertise and SponsoredReviews. Beside that, there are many paid review that I follows such as Smorty and Buyblogsreview.
Not only that, I also register my blog to Pay Per Click program such as Google Adsense, Adbrite, Bidvertiser (I put them in the sidebar of my blogs, like this one... you can see some PPC ads in my sidebar), and other affiliate program such as Amazon.com, Linkshare, AffiliateBot, and so on. (I mean that there are many opportunities that we can find through online activities).

Actually, any efforts that we do and we do them well and with perseverance, so we just can believe that it will be the best for us :)
There are many opportunities in this life that can be got, include in blogging habbit...
Beside we can express our experience and anything about us and surroundings, in fact there are other benefits that can be reached.... include increase our earnings...




Share your views...

6 Respones to "ALHAMDULILLAH, FINALLY I CAN INCREASE MY EARNS FROM MY BLOGS"

Abdul Aziz Purnama Khatam said...

Nice info friend...!!


August 10, 2009 at 3:14 AM
Angeline said...

Oh yes!
that's superb news!
Way to go girl!


August 16, 2009 at 4:31 AM
ikaru said...

kepengen ikutan juga jejaknya mbak Na ini.

ajarin cara-caranya lebih detail doong


December 14, 2009 at 5:18 AM
penelopecruz said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.


August 18, 2010 at 2:02 AM
Minko Chen said...

mulberry bags
kobe shoes
adidas outlet
mulberry handbags
swarovski jewelry
nike roshe run women
fitflops uk
true religion outlet
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton handbags
air jordan 11
michael kors uk
michael kors handbags
ugg outlet uk
lululemon uk
nike free 5
mlb jerseys
coach outlet online
snow boots
true religion canada
0120minko


January 19, 2016 at 5:41 PM
Gege Dai said...

05011wangjuan1
cleveland cavaliers
chicago blackhawks
san francisco 49ers jerseys
oakland raiders jerseys
dolphins jerseys
new england patriots jerseys
packers jerseys
bears jerseys
washington redskins jersey
abercrombie and fitch
denver broncos jersey
cheap nike shoes
tods outlet online
denver broncos jerseys
abercrombie outlet
cincinnati bengals jerseys
san antonio spurs jerseys
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
fred perry polo shirts
seattle seahawks jersey
air jordan 4
tommy hilfiger uk
new england patriots jersey
salomon shoes
new orleans saints jersey
boston celtics
marc jacobs sale
new york jets jerseys
browns jerseys
mac cosmetics


May 11, 2016 at 12:01 AM

Post a Comment

 

Mom = Emak

KEB

Mom's Links

review  on alexa.com

© 2010 MommyVonZechs All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info

.comment-content a {display: none;}