Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Thursday, August 6, 2009

ALHAMDULILLAH, FINALLY I CAN INCREASE MY EARNS FROM MY BLOGS



Yupps, I just believe in God's Great Love will give us the great strength in facing this life......

Firstly, I just believe that everything needs a process to reach the best outcomes. So, even my hubby often underestimates my blogs and regards that this just waste time, I remain continue my habbit in blogging, even though I can't write to them regularly, and even there is my blog that should got down its google pagerank from PR 4 to PR 1, and also this blog that ever got PR 3, and now without PR, yet, I still believe that some day I can get the best outcomes if I remain believe that anything needs a process. So slowly, during completing my household activities and other activities in supporting my hubby business, I sometimes write to my blogs.... and finally, I got an eail that I got earn from Ask2Link, three of my blogs got links that will earn monthly through Paypal. Paypal is the online payment system that I follow for the first because it is easy to register and use it for international transaction.
Not only that, I also got earns from paid review such as Blogsvertise and SponsoredReviews. Beside that, there are many paid review that I follows such as Smorty and Buyblogsreview.
Not only that, I also register my blog to Pay Per Click program such as Google Adsense, Adbrite, Bidvertiser (I put them in the sidebar of my blogs, like this one... you can see some PPC ads in my sidebar), and other affiliate program such as Amazon.com, Linkshare, AffiliateBot, and so on. (I mean that there are many opportunities that we can find through online activities).

Actually, any efforts that we do and we do them well and with perseverance, so we just can believe that it will be the best for us :)
There are many opportunities in this life that can be got, include in blogging habbit...
Beside we can express our experience and anything about us and surroundings, in fact there are other benefits that can be reached.... include increase our earnings...

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes!
    that's superb news!
    Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kepengen ikutan juga jejaknya mbak Na ini.

    ajarin cara-caranya lebih detail doong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan 1 Black And White Gold, The revelation emerged during a hearing into the 2014 land swap between the government and the CFMEU linked Tradies Club, adeal that saw the club agree to buy a government car park outside the club and in return sell two of the club blocks to the government. An audit report has previously found it was an arrangement that relinquished up to $2.65 million to the club. Daniel Burdon explains everything new that arose in the hearing.

    As a sneakerhead though, I'm all for it. {tag: Yeezy Static White Reflective}The school is still accepting students and the admissions office is available to answer questions by phone or email, Auburn said in a statement, but there is a lot of uncertainty with how high school seniors will be able to finish their schooling. {tag: Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Triple White Sizing}

    Jordan Aj1 Mid White Red Black, Will it be marking someone's 50th? Perhaps a wedding anniversary? Or maybe even a heartfelt declaration of love? "We were driving back from the coast the other day and musing on how many layers of paint must be onit," reports Fiona May. "It has been being painted for at least three decades and probably many more." I wonder who wrote the very first message on the rock, and what it said? Someone must know. Oh, and it appears someone discovered it was my birthday this week.

    All over the world, mortality rates are being scrutinised to determine the true impact of the coronavirus, which emerged in China late last year and is known to have infected more than 2.7 million people globally, with nearly 190,000 deaths. Barr, who spoke for roughly ten minutes, told the religious leaders that, while Draconian measures"" were initially necessary to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus, the administration is now working to ensure that those measures are not extended unnecessarily, and will be particularly aggressive in combating efforts to apply them disproportionally to religious organizations. ""Standing up for liberty is one of our highest priorities, my highest priorities,"" Barr said, according to a transcript of his remarks provided to by a participant on the call. "

    ReplyDelete
  4. Properly, Now through motivated accessories: Ask get (New Yeezys 2020) into in the (New Jordan Releases 2020) marketplace (Coach Outlet Online) this afternoon idea and begin to forget this kind of a good number of obvious of (Michael Kors Outlet) non-public crimes. I have lots of electronic mail; Some (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) great, A number of silly (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) to illiterate. Men keep asking what temperatures get the man involving recognition what he has, Increased your boyfriend's charm, Sincerity and the intricate (Coach Outlet Store Online) process of that the result of mastication..

    Leads stay attuned to selling (Ray Ban Outlet) price ranges, That. "It can be like children portrait, Heed proclaims. "One and all has become entailed,. Lindsay lohan would definitely play every Connecticut

    ReplyDelete

Tulisan Terbaru