Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wuah, I'm still so Tired......

I've been back from 'mudik' (going home to my root village) on Thursday, October 2nd, 2008. I and all my five kids were taken by my parents, dad and mom, by their big car. Yes, we get this big car, and it was full with our clothes, either clean clothes or not, and our sandals, shoes, some snacks, food, drink, etc. I just can see how messy this car. My first doughter was sleeping in the middle seat and my second ones sat beside her. My youngest doughter wanted to sit by herself and she enjoyed this trip, she was laughing and would not like to sit on my lap....And then my third doughter was sleeping beside me. How about my husband and my son? They would like to drive a bycycle and drive in back of us. They would like to enjoy this trip by their own way. Yes, even though, the weather is so hot, but the village air and conditions is still in good view. In all our long trip I can see the nature of the world, trees, water, grasses, land, etc.
Yet, mudik, even make me so so tired, but it's so impression us because we can meet all our relatives, that also went home in our village in this Lebaran Day.....
Yet, Now, I'm still so tired and would like to take a rest, sleep and sleep.
The other activities, waiting for me, just wait....Now I'll sleep and sleep with all my children....

2 comments:

  1. hi..i just wanna to tell u that i will always support ur blog after this and i hope u will do d same..i will tell u when i visits u..please delete this msg after u read it k..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this good post. I totally enjoyed it and I have bookmarked your blog to check out the new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete

Tulisan Terbaru