Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hi, My Google PR is 2


Wow, I'm so surprise when I know that my google PR is 2 now. Even I ever check it because, if I check it, I always see the N/A sign (not availability). Thus, I try to forget about google page rank and never check it. But, undeliberately, my husband checked his site, in which ever get google PR 5 but then got change to PR0, and then he tried to check it, he found that his site is get PR1. I just leisurely asked him to check this blog, and I got surprised because the PR is 2. Wow, this is my happy October I think. Because my other blog also got google PR 4, in fact before its PR was 0. I think it's really the lovely gift from Allah and my big thankful to the Google goodwill.

5 comments:

  1. my google pr is 2 as well just this month! what ashame, i just don't know how to make money out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats for your pr. Any tips on how to increase our pr?

    btw, thank you for your comments on Koran Saya blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...Mr alhusna soal trend dalam e-bisnis kan sumber nya dah disebutin di "references and reading" dari ravi kalakota n marcia robinson, senang bisa membantu

    ReplyDelete

Tulisan Terbaru