Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Monday, October 20, 2008

New Juicer



I should say good bye to my old blender, and say welcome to my new juicer. My husband buy the new juicer for us. My old blender has been get broken, and also need to many steps when I would like to use it. Meanwhile, the new one can be more practice or effective and efficient because I just need one step in making juice. Just wash fruit or vegetable or others we can juice and I will get it and drink the juice. It's different with the old one, in which I still need to filter the juice due to the drags of fruits or vegetables.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulisan Terbaru