Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Children Question

It is not the first time that my children ask me about my experiences when I was child. They often ask about it. They also ask about some places that we can visit together to spend the holiday, and also what places usually I visited in the past. Well, anything has changed in My Village. But I still explain about all of their questions. They also ask what usually I eat when I was child. As if they would like to feel what I feel in the past.
I can realize that, because they are children and, even, my fourth kids (she is 3.5 years old) of course never think that I was also ever like them, as a little child. She also never think that I have a name like them and just thinks that my name is "Mama". (Usually, the first and the second try to explain about it, but, she has not been able to understand it).
And when I show them about some beautiful places in my village the get interested and would like to visit now. And then, I promise to them that we will get there if all of us get the holiday. They are so pleasant, and jumping, clapping, and hug and kiss me. I can feel that. (Usually, we can get to my village in day of celebration at end of fasting month. Yet, last year we could not do it, because my fifth kids was still so little (in that time, she was 3 months old).

Above are some interesting places usually we can enjoy together in my village (the Lamongan Maritime Tourism - in the beach, the Fish Auction Place, the Lamongan Maritime Tourism - the entrance, the Lamongan Maritime Tourism - from the outside, and the scene of the sailor boat in row in the beach). Beside we can enjoy some nice scene we, can also enjoy some nice sea food there (rajungan - small crab, shrimp, cuttlefish (squid), tuna, and others).

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! The food looks good!!! I want to eat them!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaa delicious la .....nyam2 i want it all,wanna to eat all nyam2.Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. duuh.. itu seafood menggugah selera.. nyam.. nyam... enak betull

    ReplyDelete

Tulisan Terbaru