Gaining Weight Lose Fast Inadvertently



Just about two years, I got over weight until more than 20 kilograms (from 55 kg to 74 kg). This caused some of my clothes are not fitted anymore, so I could not wear them again. This also made me feel uncomfortable due to the changes of my body. There were fats anywhere that made me could not move freely and comfort. Then, when I checked my blood pressure, it was 140/100. Of course I got surprise and worried about this. Then I went to a doctor, and he said that this was not a problem. But I did not believe merely. I surfed some information about blood pressure and what kind of diet that should be programmed. In this case, I avoided consuming drug to increase my blood pressure. I just consumed some vegetables and fruits that can support my diet, such as garlic, carrots, banana, papaya, dates palm, potato, apple, etc. I stopped consuming any kind of fried food. I also got exercise by myself at home just by walking and whatever I can do at approximately 15-30 minutes (commonly I did it in the morning and in the night before sleeping).
Then about a month later, I checked my blood pressure again, because I got problems with my head. I got dizziness. I thought my blood pressure got dropped. But, when I checked again, in fact, my blood pressure got increase to 150/70 and my weight decrease to 64 kg. This made me shocked and also amused at once. But I still thanks to God because my diastolic pressure got decreased from 100 to 70 (normal).
Due to this, I continued my diet until now, and now I get enjoy my diet, because I have been accustomed with my diet. Even though, sometimes I also desire to eat some of my favorite food such as shrimp, squid, small crab, and scallop shell that I stopped consumed them since that (sometimes I miss them so much :)). But, I should control myself to live healthier. Further, I also can gain weight lose well.




Share your views...

17 Respones to "Gaining Weight Lose Fast Inadvertently"

Mommy Liz said...

I also have problems with my blood pressure being high. I can feel it sometimes. The last time I had my high BP was 3 days ago 152/91 and like you I felt dizzy. Take care of yourself, don't do too much and don't eat anything with fat :)

http://wrozlie.com


August 27, 2011 at 5:07 AM
Mom of five said...

@Mommy Liz... thanks for share, recently I look for the healthy recipes for diet, maybe we can share...


August 27, 2011 at 6:06 PM
Umihoney said...

Hi
Thanks for the visit
Its good that you manage to maintain the diet.Takes alot of strong will to do that
All the best

Umi


September 11, 2011 at 10:48 PM
reanaclaire said...

Hello... visiting your blog.. hope you can drop me an email.. I would like to share something with you.. thanks!

reanact(at)gmail.com


September 14, 2011 at 1:08 AM
Shydub said...

My husband have same problems like your so he needs to stay in diet so it wont affect his BP


September 29, 2011 at 12:48 PM
Mom of five said...

@ Umi, ReanaClaire, and Shydub, thanks for visits and comments.... and GBU.. :)


September 29, 2011 at 10:02 PM
chenlina said...

chenlina20150709
oakley sunglasses
chi flat iron
hermes birkin
hollister kids
hollister jeans
louis vuitton handbags
nike air max
christian louboutin outlet
oakley sunglasses
burberry outlet
jordan 3 powder blue
longchamp outlet
polo outlet
hollister clothing
oakley sunglasses outlet
ray ban sungalsses
burberry outlet
true religion
michael kors outlet online
tods outlet store
retro 11
abercrombie and fitch
ray ban sunglasses
oakley eyeglasses
michael kors outlet online
jordan concords
louboutin femme pas cher
abercrombie
soccer jerseys
abercrombie and fitch
gucci handbags
michael kors
cheap ran bans
michael kors handbags
michael kors uk
red timberland boots
replica rolex watches
michael kors
toms shoes
adidas outlet
as


July 9, 2015 at 5:24 PM
Xiaozhengm 520 said...

2015-10-6 xiaozhengm
Designer Louis Vuitton Handbags Online
michael kors uk
canada goose jackets
ugg boots
tory burch sale
hollister
hollister uk sale
Hollister Shirts For Women
michael kors bags
Michael Kors Factory Outlet Online Official
uggs on sale
Michael Kors Outlet Sale Online Store
Michael Kors Handbags Factory Outlet
nike trainers
abercrombie and fitch
Louis Vuitton Outlet Factory Online
cheap jerseys
michael kors uk
Cheap Real Louis Vuitton Handbags
michael kors outlet
Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Monogram
Jordan Retro 13 Pink And Grey
Outlet Michael Kors Online
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet online
cheap ugg boots
air max 95
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren
ugg boots
Authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Handbag
Coach Outlet USA Stores
uggs australia
louis vuitton handbags
canada goose jackets


October 5, 2015 at 11:13 PM
chenlina said...

chenlina20151107
cheap air jordans
the north face outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
ugg boots sale
louis vuitton
abercrombie and fitch
jordans for sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots
kevin durant basketball shoes
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet store online
replica watches
pandora jewelry
michaek kors outlet
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
soccer shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton
air force 1
toms wedges
air jordans
ugg sale
michael kors outlet online
uggs clearance
ugg boots on sale
celine handbags
jordan retro 11
marc jacobs handbags
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
prada handbags
coach factory outlet online
ray ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors outlet online
coach factory outlet
as


November 6, 2015 at 4:26 PM
Minko Chen said...

ysl outlet
hollister clothing
nike air max
lebron shoes
cheap nike shoes
hollister shirts
oakley sunglasses
nike outlet store
louis vuitton,borse louis vuitton,louis vuitton sito ufficiale,louis vuitton outlet
true religion jeans outlet
ugg boots outlet,ugg outlet
marc jacobs
supra shoes
ferragamo outlet
prada outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
oakley outlet store
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
ralph lauren,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren italia,ralph lauren sito ufficiale
0120minko


January 19, 2016 at 5:24 PM
Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160426
oakley outlet
ed hardy outlet
cheap air jordans
kd 8
nike free 5.0
ralph lauren outlet
burberry handbags
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
jordan 3 powder blue
hollister clothing store
nike huarache black
timberlands
ray ban outlet
coach factory outlet online
oakley canada
michael kors outlet online
oakley store
kate spade handbags
true religion outlet store
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban wayfarer
cheap basketball shoes
oakley sunglasses
nfl jerseys
nike roshe run
jordan 11
adidas superstar shoes
tory burch outlet online
longchamp le pliage
gucci belts
ray ban sunglasses outlet
nike trainers women
michael kors outlet
cheap uggs
kate spade handbags
mont blanc pen
coach outlet
toms


April 25, 2016 at 11:28 PM
Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160510
michael kors bags
louis vuitton outlet online
nike store uk
retro 11
rolex watches
nike air max
true religion jeans
air jordan femme
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton bags
cheap rolex watches
louis vuitton purses
coach outlet store online
oakley outlet
ray ban sunglasses uk
oakley outlet
adidas superstar trainers
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
ray ban
ray bans
michael kors bags
nike uk
nike free uk
adidas originals store
beats by dre outlet
nike air max uk
cheap jordan shoes
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
adidas wings
coach factory outlet online
nfl jerseys
replica rolex watches
tory burch flats
kate spade handbags
oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans
louboutin shoes


May 9, 2016 at 8:44 PM
chenlina said...

chenlina20160628
coach outlet
nike roshe runs
coach outlet
nike blazers
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton bags
ghd hair straighteners
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
gucci outlet
jordan concords
rolex watches
louis vuitton purses
coach factory outlet online
christian louboutin outlet
ray ban sunglasses discount
ray ban sunglasses
caoch outlet
tory burch handbags
true religion outlet
longchamp bags
ray ban wayfarer
louis vuitton
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet store online
celine handbags
coach outlet
cheap jordan shoes
kids lebron shoes
nike trainers men
celine bags
coach outlet
michael kors purses
nike trainers
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
kate spade
air jordans
toms outlet
as


June 27, 2016 at 8:11 PM
Gege Dai said...

michael kors handbags outlet
lululemon outlet
ugg outlet
nike store uk
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren uk
north face outlet
uggs outlet
20161124lck


November 23, 2016 at 9:59 PM
Gege Dai said...

michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet clearance
nike free run
coach outlet
ferragamo shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet online
tory burch outlet
20161128lck


November 27, 2016 at 5:39 PM
Gege Dai said...

nike outlet store
north face jackets
giuseppe zanotti outlet
ugg uk
uggs outlet
north face outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
north face jackets
canada goose outlet
cheap nhl jerseys
20161205lck


December 5, 2016 at 2:08 AM
raybanoutlet001 said...

mont blanc pens outlet
miami heat jersey
air force 1 shoes
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
new york giants jerseys
true religion jeans
michael kors handbags clearance
hermes belts
raiders jerseys


April 25, 2017 at 10:45 PM

Post a Comment

 

Mom = Emak

KEB

Mom's Links

review  on alexa.com

© 2010 MommyVonZechs All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info

.comment-content a {display: none;}