Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It has been for more than one month........

It has been for more than one month that I could not update this blog. Yet, I still open it. Yes for this May and until the middle of June 2009.
Actually, I feel so guilty due to let my blog not update, yet, I also feel so busy with my children, my work at home, etc. For simply, usually I use my twitter and my facebook to write about what I would like to write. Just about what I feel, or what I do.
Yet, in this time I would like to appreciate very much my online friends who always visit here eventhough there was not updating posts, especially to backdrop, disneyusa, tech tips trick, wuhtevah, Gbeth, Bhob Wire, and so on.

1 comment:

Tulisan Terbaru