Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just a little bit of me

Wow, it's nearly one week I can not write in this blog because there are some tasks in which must be completed. Yup, recently, I got some translation tasks from some collegians in Surabaya. Formerly, I was a translator and usually help them to translate from English into Indonesian or from Indonesian to English. And, for several days, I should complete several translation about case study of the existence of PT Freeport Indonesia in Timika, Irian Jaya, Bank Mandiri in Indonesia, and also translate a journal of accounting, and others. Not, only that, I should accomplish several statistics analysis to complete the research, primarily marketing research and human resource research. So, it takes my times so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulisan Terbaru