All get their new dresses





All my children get their new dresses today. It is the time that they have been waiting for a month. Yes, as a common children, Lebaran Day is identically same with new dresses, new sandals, new shoes, new, and all are new. So, close to the end of Ramadhan, they ask me about what kind of dresses that they will get in this time. Finally, all of them get their new dresses and new sandals and shoes.




Share your views...

2 Respones to "All get their new dresses"

donya michy said...

Just like when I was a kid! I would secretly wish for a new dress on Christmas day or on New Year's Day. And fortunately enough, my mom makes sure that my siblings and I will get new clothes on these days... Ah, the joys of my childhood days.


October 8, 2008 at 3:27 PM
Daffernia said...

Oh!! really? I too got new dress for my dress...


January 30, 2009 at 4:20 AM

Post a Comment

 

Mom = Emak

KEB

Mom's Links

review  on alexa.com

© 2010 MommyVonZechs All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info

.comment-content a {display: none;}