Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Other Side of Philippine

I just hear about the word suplado when I get the site in the internet, suplado.info and suplado's record. Then I attempt to look after the meaning of this word. In my ramblings, I find that there is some sites use this word as their name, and the major are from Philippine. So, I just estimate thatp tis word is tagalog. So, what is it meaning?
According to the answer of my friend, suplado is the tagalog word that mean a male individual who is conceited, and who acts like he has his own world, a snob, sometimes, arrogant, rude, and the likes of it.
From this i get more realize that in this world there are many many culture that have some differences to our culture. Due the sum of culture in this world that so many many, until I do not know about just a meaning of the word:).
Below are the other side of Philippine, beautiful and glorious.

Beautiful Philippine

Two side of Manila

Manila Hotel in Philippine

Other Side of Philippne (the University in Philippine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulisan Terbaru