Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Friday, March 27, 2009

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG NOT UPDATE THIS BLOG


Yup, it's been too long that I do not update 'my home' because I should learn more and more about anything, ......... about this life.
And this opp I find a beautiful picture that I'd like to share. Just the picture of flower in the corner of a simple house....
This picture is just a simple shot of someone ant taken place in the small village in Blitar, the Mojorejo. Perhaps this village cannot be found in the map, yet I suggest that this village is so nice to be visited and lived there, because the weather is so cool and green.....So origin....
My hubby is from this village =)

3 comments:

Tulisan Terbaru