Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Blog Template




This early year of 2009 I change my blog template. Firstly, I used white color in major with bottom widget in three column, and body posting two column. Now, I use black color in major in four columns. I feel it is so contrast, but I think it will give fresh sense for me and readers.
I use this blog to share many kind of journals and articles which I found online. Everyone can download these journals and articles for free. Usually I used PDF version as the original version. Beside that there some articles about tausiyah or advices about this life and how to lead this life well.
You may visit this blog and give it comment or review :)

7 comments:

  1. Terimakasih Ikhsan. Pingin belajar bikin template sendiri di mana ya belajarnya. Cari tutorial yang mudah gitu hee...

    ReplyDelete

Tulisan Terbaru