Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Nobody's Child



I was slowly passing an orphan's home one day.
And stopped there for a moment just to watch the children play.
Alone a boy was standing and when I asked him why
he turned with eyes that could not see and he began to cry.

People come for children and take them for their own.
But they all seem to pass me by and I am left alone.
I know they'd like to take me but when they see I'm blind
they always take some other child and I am left behind.

(No) mother's arms to hold me or soothe me when I cry.
Sometimes it gets so lonely I wish that I could die.
I'd walk the streets of heaven where all the blind can see.
And just like all the other kids there'd be a home for me.

R E F R A I N :

I'm nobody's child
I'm nobody's child
I'm like a flower just growing wild.
No mommy's kisses and no daddy's smile

nobody wants me
I'm nobody's child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulisan Terbaru