My Butterfly Award



I got the butterfly award from Muhammad Idea, wow, it's your birthday gift for me, so beautiful. Thanks a lot ... my big love for you.
The rules for this tag are:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
In this time I'd like to tag for:
1. Allforblue
2. Ica
3. Cumie
4. Ivana
5. Flor
6. Hukalilie-Angola
7. MissRynna
I select those seven of them because the I see that they have s commitment and consistency in blogging.




Share your views...

3 Respones to "My Butterfly Award"

cumie said...

waaaaaa.. koq bisa? waduduh, makacih banged :D
ntar disimpen, but gak dibagiin lagi deh, soalnya udah dapet kemaren hehe


September 24, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Feliciano J.R.Cangüe said...

Aceito e agradeço por esta premiação(Portuguese). I accept and I am grateful for this "butterfly Award"

Hukalilile-Angola
http://cangue.blogspot.com


September 25, 2008 at 10:30 AM
Ivana said...

Thanks so much,mom. I've accepted it in my latest post. Have a nice day!!


October 1, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Post a Comment

 

Mom = Emak

KEB

Mom's Links

review  on alexa.com

© 2010 MommyVonZechs All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info

.comment-content a {display: none;}