Featured Post

When Your Hubby Says: I Can't Live Without You

A healthy relationship can be built to perpetuate marriage and build a happy family . Say something tenderly with love quotes is one of t...

Friday, November 8, 2013

Momoffive Song for This Weekend: Stuck on You




I've got this feeling down deep in my soul that I just can't lose
Guess I'm on my way
Needed a friend
And the way I feel now
I guess I'll be with you 'til the end
Guess I'm on my way
Mighty glad you stayed

I'm stuck on you
Been a fool too long
I guess it's time for me to come on home
Guess I'm on my way
So hard to see
That a woman like you could wait around for a man like me
Guess I'm on my way
Mighty glad you stayed

Oh, I'm leaving on that midnight train tomorrow
And I know just where I'm going
I've packed up my troubles and I've thrown them all away
'Cause this time little darling
I'm coming home to stay

I'm stuck on you
I've got this feeling down deep in my soul that I just can't lose
Guess I'm on my way
Needed a friend
And the way I feel now
I guess I'll be with you 'til the end
Guess I'm on my way
I'm mighty glad you stayed

"Stuck on You" is the title of a song written by and originally recorded by Lionel Richie. It was the fourth single released from his second studio album Can't Slow Down on 1984, and achieved chart success, particularly in the U.S. and the UK.

8 comments:

  1. Jordan Xiii Black Red, He played his junior hockey in the WHL with the Saskatoon Blades and he was drafted by the New York Islanders in the fifth round (104th overall) of the 1986 NHL Draft. He played parts of two seasons with Springfield of the AHL, and he played in five games with the Islanders during the 1987 88 season, posting two points (1 1=2) before a shoulder injury ended his playing career.The native of Hudson Bay, Saskatchewan, has more than 15 years of coaching experience on his resume. He was named the Head Coach of the Chicago Blackhawks in 2005 and held a 33 55 15 record over part of two seasons in Chicago.

    Air Jordan 9 Retro Anthracite Black White, Inevitably, the harder, rowdier songs sounded best inside the venue. "Freestyle 4" in particular sounded like an instant classic. Rooted in a warped electro loop, Kanye calls himself the "ghetto Oprah" and issued a terse smackdown to anyone who thought "The Life of Pablo" might be a letdown ("You been sleeping on me, huh, had a good snooze?").

    The gold price has gone up because the world is in turmoil, yet the South African media are not reporting enough on that, thus obscuring the global view of opportunity for businesspeople.The US and China are engaged in a trade war, but that is not big news here. Russia and China were recently engaged in joint military operations for the first time, forming a possible alliance against the US. That was not big news here. {tag: How To Wear Yeezy 500 Bone White}

    If you love him, you worship at the altar of Yeezus, and more than anything, you pray for a new show stopping tour. Mr. West is anything but ordinary, and completely anal. {tag: Yeezy White Glow In The Dark}

    "I'm a half full perspective person. Jordan 12 Black Gamma, Admission is free, but bring cash for drinks, bites and band merch. Search the event on Facebook for details on how to become a vendor or to inquire about performance openings. Merritt MartinWe Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a CityEngaging with our readers is essential to the Observer's mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids and teens increase personal fitness, gain confidence and have Ray Ban Glasses lots of fun. Low instructor to Coach Outlet student ratio and a fast paced activity tempo keeps kids active and engaged for the entire two hours. Appropriate for ages 4 15.. So far, none have taken us up on the challenge. But two of the three have spoken out elsewhere and their comments are raising new questions.The Breast Cancer Society run by James Reynolds Jr. Responded to our report online.

    Several language models were developed and used by the ASR system in order to fit human performances.Results: Strong significant positive Coach Handbags Clearance correlations were Coach Outlet Store observed between human and ASR scores, with coefficients up to .99. However, the spectral Yeezy Discount smearing used to New Jordan Shoes 2020 simulate losses in frequency selectivity caused larger declines in ASR performance than in human performance.Conclusion: Both intelligibility and comprehension scores for listeners with simulated ARHL are highly correlated with the performances of Yeezy Boost 350 an ASR based Ray Ban Outlet system. In the future, it needs to be determined if the ASR system is similarly successful in predicting speech processing in noise and by older people with ARHL..

    ReplyDelete

Tulisan Terbaru